Walmart Beauty Box is a quarterly subscription service that delivers one box of beauty and personal care products per season.
- Aussie Mega Hairspray 1.5 oz. Regular price: $1.99
I really liked this hairspray. It gave my hair a pretty strong hold, but it didn’t leave a residue or make my hair sticky. It wouldn’t hold an elaborate up-do in place but it will give regular styles a flexible hold.
2. Vaseline Instensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion 2 oz. Regular price: $1.99
This lotion works really great to smooth out and moisturize dry skin. I go tanning sometimes and when I do, I usually get really dry flaky skin a few days later. This lotion makes my skin soft and whole again, lol!
3. ACT Advanced Care Clean Mint 1 oz. Regular price: $1.00
This mouthwash is alcohol free and is super minty! I usually use Listerine but this was a welcome change and left my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
4. Loreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Finishing Cream. Sample
This finishing cream goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. Couldn’t get a very good idea of how well it works with such a small sample, though.
5. Crest 3D Daily Cleansing and Whitening System- Brilliance. One sample applictaion
This includes the deep cleansing toothpaste and the whitening finisher gel. Instructions say to brush teeth with toothpaste, do not rinse, apply gel to teeth, wait a minute, and rinse. The toothpaste was good and minty, like regular toothpaste. The gel was pretty gross. It’s much faster and easier than white strips though so I might give the full size a try.
6. Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Shampoo and Conditioner, Voluptuous Blow Out Treatment. Sample size
The shampoo and conditioner left my hair soft and smooth, with less frizzes. I have always been a fan of Garnier. The blow out treatment felt like shampoo, it was thick and gooey. I prefer argon oil for after shower treatment.
7. Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer. Sample size
The idea is that you apply it every day, and every day your skin glows more (and gets more “tan”). This sample included 3 applications. It indeed was gradual, the third day my skin was the most dark. The change is very subtle and does not make me orange at all. Pretty cool concept.
8. Loreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil. Sample size
This is a mix of essential oils you can use to restore your skin’s youthful glow. It absorbs quickly and surprisingly is not greasy at all. As for results, again too little to tell.
The box is $5 and mostly samples, so it is up to the individual as far as value is concerned. I think this is really valuble for such a small price and all those samples I get to try. Sign up for your beauty box today!
Ease of Cancellation
Just go to My account, Cancel this subscription. So easy!