BarkBox is a monthly subscription for dogs that includes toys, treats, and other dog related items.
I ordered the BarkBox for “small” dogs. I have an american eskimo / papillon mix (Papimo) named Kona… he is probably more medium sized but he prefers little toys so I got the small box.
- Bark worthies Lamb Ears. A long lasting treat high in protein! Regular Price: $4.00.
2. Green Bark Gummies Health and Vitality Duck Treats. Grain free duck morsels fortified with Omega-3 rich NutraCHIA. Regular Price: $8.00
3. Sojos Simply Turkey. Freeze-dried to lock in vitamins and minerals. Regular Price: $11.00
4. BeneBone Bacon Flavor. Long lasting bacon flavored dog bone/treat for pups up to 5olbs. Regular Price: $10.00
5. BarkMade Lady Liberty Ball. A durable rendition of NYC’s most iconic figure. Regular Price: $8.00
Kona absolutely loved everything in this box! He was so excited… he couldn’t choose between the lamb ear and BeneBone so he took them both and went back and fourth chewing them both, it was so cute! I love any long lasting treats because he has really bad separation anxiety when I’m at work during the day, and long-lasting treats help keep him occupied and distracted which is nice. The liberty ball was a hit, too. It was more fun than his other toys because since it was a ball shape, when I’d throw it it would bounce off things and make Kona run all over to catch it, it was a lot of fun to play with! And as usual, the treats were a hit… I have yet to find a treat that Kona doesn’t like lol. The fact that they are made with such healthy, high quality ingredients is always a plus!
Kona chewing both toys at once… Aww!
The value of the items in my box was $41.00, and the subscription box is $21.00 for a month-by-month subscription, so by subscribing I save about 50%. Use this link to get your first BarkBox free!
For me the joy I see in my dog when he gets all these surprises is priceless, and I think BarkBox is a great value for any dog owner.
Ease of Cancellation
To cancel your BarkBox, log into your BarkBox account, click on the “Subscriptions” on the bar at the top of the page, click on “My Subscriptions”, click on “Edit” next to the subscription you want to cancel, and scroll down the page and click the “Cancel Renewal” button. Very easy!